FLYING ACE GROUP TRAINING CLASSES REGISTRATION FORM
• Flying Ace Puppy School does not accept aggressive dogs in group training classes. If your dog has aggression issues, or suspected aggression issues, please contact me prior to the start of class, and I will be happy to refer you to some excellent trainers in our area who specialize in aggression.
• Tuition must be received within one week (7 calendar days) of your reservation to hold your spot in class. You may pay online via PayPal (request an invoice) or mail a check payable to Flying Ace to 1710 6th Street, Snohomish, WA 98290.
• All dogs participating in Flying Ace Puppy School Group Training Classes must be up to date with their vaccinations according to their veterinarian’s recommendations and state law. Shot records and fecal results are required for all dogs participating in Flying Ace Puppy School group training classes. Fax or mail your shot records and fecal results prior to the start of classes to ensure that your dog will be able to participate in all class activities.
• Classes will be cancelled in the case of extreme weather conditions, and notification will be sent via email and telephone. If you are unsure if class is being held, please contact me at 425-418-8981.
• Refunds will not be issued once the current class session begins. Late cancellations (less than 1 week prior to the start of classes) will be eligible for a 50% refund.
• Your tuition entitles you to a seat in the class you registered for, at that specific day and time only. If you do not attend class, no matter what the reason, you are not entitled to a refund or a transfer of tuition to another class.